Dhaka, April 12 (NsNewsWire) — Uber, the world’s largest on-demand ridesharing company, today announced the launch of its services in Chattogram. With the launch of three products – UberX, HIRE and MOTO; Uber expanded its services to its second city in Bangladesh.
“Since the start of our operations in Dhaka, we have continuously received a lot of love from our riders and driver partners in Dhaka. We are thrilled to be here in Chattogram and be able to provide mobility options and flexible income opportunities to the citizens of Chattogram. Bangladesh has been one of our fastest growing markets and we are hopeful and excited about the potential of this new city.” said Prabhjeet Singh, Regional General Manager, Uber.
How to book an Uber
1. Download the Uber app for iOS or Android and create an Uber account
2. Open the Uber app and enter your destination in ‘Where to’. Ride options will show up at the bottom of the screen.
3. Swipe on the product selector panel to find UberX, MOTO and HIRE and pick your desired ride.
4. Confirm your pickup point and request. You will get connected with the Uber closest to you and you’re all set to go!
Here’s some information on each of the products:
● UberX – the affordable, everyday ride option that is available on demand.
● UberHIRE – on-demand and time-based ride option that allows riders to hold on to their Ubers while travelling from one place to another.
● UberMOTO – the bikesharing offering on the app that is affordable and great for maneuvering heavy traffic.
Uber launched in its first city in Bangladesh a little more than a year ago, and has received an overwhelming response from both rider and driver partners. Uber has been providing better mobility options for riders, flexible economic opportunities for drivers in Dhaka for little more than a year. With the launch of its services in Chattogram Uber will be foraying into the second city in Bangladesh, just in time for Bengali new year.